Terms and Conditions
This document only relates to students who enrolled in their current course prior 18th Jan 2023 and after to 1st July 2021. The following information will provide you with details of our commitment to you and your responsibilities as an enrolled student. All enrolees must read and accept these Terms & Conditions at the time of enrolment.
Table of Contents
- How Much Is The Course?
- What Is The Criteria For Enrolling?
- Do I Need Any Previous Experience For The IFC Or CUA40720 Certificate IV In Design?
- What Kind Of Software Will I Need To Own To Study?
- Can I Subscribe To The Adobe Creative Cloud At Student Rates?
- How Do I Enrol?
- When Can I Start My Study?
- What Happens Once I Enrol?
- What Aspects Of Graphic Design Do You Cover?
- How Long Is My Enrolment?
- How Do I Get My Assignments Marked?
- What Happens If I Fail An Assignment?
- Are There Strict Deadlines And Due Dates?
- Will I Graduate With A Portfolio In Hand?
- Can I Use My Qualification To Help Gain Entry Into Further Study?
- Does Your Course Apply To Me?
- What Are Our Data Protection And Privacy Standards?
- What Will I Need In Order To Complete This Course?
- How Will I Interact With My Instructor And My Fellow Students?
Re-Issuance Of Certificate You may gain hard copies of your certificate and/or statement of attainment for AU$60 for each obtained. Postage and handling within Australia will be charged at AU$15, and AU$25 outside of Australia. PayPal, credit card or Australian cheque payments accepted only.